The Management Team
Jonathan Harber, CISSP, MBA is a transformational, executive leader as a CIO, CTO, and CISO. He has experience in Infrastructure, Applications, Security, SaaS and Cloud in multiple industries. He is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and holds an Active Secret Security Clearance.
Jonathan is the CTO and CISO for IntelliSpeX. A SaaS-delivered system transforming multiple industries by reducing labor waste, generating more billed revenue, and ensuring the right work is done right the first time through Virtual PresenceSM and Evidence of PerformanceSM.
He is a past winner of Computerworld Magazine Premier 100 IT Leaders and a two-time winner of the Arizona Technology Council CIO of the Year.
He previously held the following positions:
• CIO & CISO, Marine Corps Community Services
• Managing Partner, Strategic Development Partners
• Vice President, Shared Services, Healthcare Partners
• CIO, Blood Systems, Inc.
• SVP, Global IT Infrastructure & Operations, EFD/eFunds
• CIO & CISO, Corporate Systems
• CTO, CISO, FundsXpress Financial Network
• Director of IT Infrastructure & Operations, Health Net
• Vice President, Sales and Field Operations, WinStar Communications
Education & Certifications:
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), West Texas A&M University
Bachelor of Science, United States Naval Academy, Engineering & Physical Science
Department of Defense (DoD) Authorizing Official (AO)